Peace with change

Summer schedule effective May 2019 - August 2019

I am incredibly grateful to have spent my summer teaching yoga at Joy Studios and Deer Lake Athletic Club. My AMAZING students and INSPIRING fellow instructors have become invaluable friends. You have evoked change in my soul. Deep, messy, beautiful change.

As the East Lansing skyline becomes colored with reds and yellows of autumn trees, I feel the need to hold tightly to the blessings of the summer. This is a familiar tug. Summers are spent immersed in self-care, yet I fail to maintain these practices when arriving to the banks of the Red Cedar.

I become frustrated. Insecure. How could I have nourished myself so deeply, yet have grown so little?

It is time breathe in. Breathe out. Roll with the changes.

Yoga aids in coping with that which is off of the mat. As my life changes, so must my practice. Summer yoga is sacred, yet allowing it to transform into a serviceable autumn practice teaches an essential skill. 

Peace with change. 

Summer yoga invites this insight to become an intention of my next class, yet autumn yoga insists on change. This blog answers the call...

Introducing: Your Instructor, Renee.

The blog allows me to connect with the breathtaking yoga community. It features my class schedule, reflections on yoga, and valuable resources. There is an option join my email list for notifications about special classes or changes in my schedule. The blog will feature more -or less- as we continue to grow. 

I am excited to grow with you. 

See you on the mat!

Your instructor, Renee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Fall Schedule

2020 Spring Schedule